CTBC Holding HomeCTBC Bank HomeCTBC Financial Park

Global MapChineseLocationGuide Map
Personal Internet Banking
Internet ATM
Business Internet Banking
Stock Dealing
中國信託慈善基金會
中國信託文教基金會
 
CTBC Bank
Taiwan Life
CTBC Securities
CTBC Capital
CTBC AMC
CTBC Investments
CTBC Security
Taiwan Lottery
  In order to expand operations, CTBC Holding obtained a 98.6% stake in Trustwell Securities Investment Trust Co. in November 2012. In January 2013 its name was officially changed to CTBC Investments Co., Ltd. (CTBC Investments), and in June obtained the remaining 1.4%, becoming the sole stakeholder with a 100% stake. CTBC Investments principal responsibilities include securities investment trust, discretionary investment services, and engaging in other government-sanctioned business.
 
 
 
Customer Service Center:0800-024-365 | Credit Card l Service:02-27458080 | Banking Service:02-27695000
Copyright 2010 CTBC Financial Holding Co.,Ltd.All Rights Reserved